To donate to the Wimbledon Food Bank please follow the link to give securely by credit or debit card.
- For ease of use you may optionally set up a paythrough account and save your details for future donations
- Mininum online donation is £5
- You can also set up a standing order with your bank or use your bank's online banking service
- When you give online you may select the Gift Aid option if you are a UK Tax Payer and you'd like the charity to claim some further money from the government. If you are not a UK Tax Payer or don't pay enough taxes it's important that you don't select the gift aid option as you may be liable to pay back to HMRC any monies claimed by the charity
- A Gift Aid form may be downloaded here
- Download a standing order form here
Big or small, every gift you give helps transform lives. We couldn’t do what we do without your support.
Please join us in building brighter futures, thank you!
Please send cheques made payable to "Wimbledon Foodbank" to:
59 High Path
Please consider gift-aiding your donation by returning a completed gift aid form to us. Thank you.
Do an on-line shop for us
Check what food we need here and then place an online order - for example, with Tesco or Sainsburys. Make sure that the shopping will be delivered to Elim Pentecostal Church, 59 High Path, London SW19 2JY between midday and 2pm on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.
Leaving a Legacy
You can help to transform lives by remembering The Trussell Trust in your will. For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org